The claims are that Revitol Stretch Mark Cream will help to remove stretch marks from any part of the body. Excellent results are expected. This review will uncover the facts.
Stretch marks are really not very nice and they can be annoyingly embarrassing. If left untreated, they can play havoc with your self esteem and even ruin your lifestyle. Can Revitol cream help?
This product is meant for people who are having such issues. Stretch marks are caused by an overstretching of the middle layer of the human skin, known as dermis. This can happen with weight gain, or it can occur during pregnancy, which is quite common. Overstretching results in skin fiber breakage, or stretch marks.
This cream was produced with pregnant women in mind. It is estimated that 90% of pregnant women can have them appearing, due to rapid expansion of their skin.
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Review
Revitol cream claims to remove all traces of stretch marks in pregnant women.
But Revitol is also useful for young people too. It is estimated that 70% of young people, especially girls, will get stretch marks due to their rapid growth and physical development. It’s further claimed that it can help remove stretch marks that are usually found in the breast, thigh, abdomen, buttocks and hips of young people.
And apparently it can also remove stretch marks that are heredity, or caused with poor nutrition and hydration.
What are the ingredients in Revitol?
The Revitol solution has been formulated with natural, active ingredients that have been clinically proven for their high effectiveness for treating the human skin.
- Squalene Oil – The cream contains 10% of Squalene Oil, a natural part of olive oil extract. It has the power to regenerate skin when you apply it regularly. It is also known for the overall protection and stimulation of the surface of the skin.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is also present in the skin. This vitamin as many people know, is present in natural plants like mangoes, almonds and kiwi fruits. Vitamin E penetrates into the skin to help build new cells.
- Aloe Vera Extract – This ingredient is well known the world over for its skin moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Grape Fruit Seed Extract – This is also one of the major ingredients. They help in the production of elastin, which strengthens and promotes skin health. Also helps return skin to its former or normal condition.
- Vitamin D3 – The cream contains vitamin D3, which is necessary for production of new cells in the skin; an excellent substitute for the vitamin D that we don’t naturally get enough of, from the sunlight.
- DL-Penthenol – is responsible for improving the upper and lower layers of the skin. It also reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
These are the main ingredients. Others present in Revitol include vitamin A Palmitate, purified water, vegetable emulsifier, stearic acid and more.
The benefits of Revitol :
- It’s 100% natural.
- Safe for pregnant women.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Money back guarantee.
- Special offers.
The Bottom Line
Revitol has a good name in the skin care industry. The most important aspect of this product is that it’s safe to use. Add to that the money back guarantee, and it’s certainly worth considering. The only disadvantage with Revitol Stretch Mark Cream is that you can only order it online, so you have to wait a couple of days before it gets to you.
Always buy from the official, secure website, to safeguard your guarantee, and to be certain that the product you receive will be 100% genuine, and not an inferior copy.