Finding good anti wrinkle creams begins a new chapter in life. If you’re anything like most of us, you’ve probably spent years searching for the right cleansers, toners, and moisturisers. And just when you think you’ve hit home base, the WRINKLES appear!
It’s time to start all over again!
The big question now is what to look for!
All our previous skin care products could have been bought over-the-counter. Our young skin may have responded to pretty weak, standard ingredients, but now we’re older it’s a whole new ball game.
There’s very few over-the-counter anti wrinkle creams that work! If we want to keep that young looking skin, we have to push the boat out and go the extra mile to get good results.
That means researching and spending a little more!
Over-the-counter creams are not effective due to mediocre ingredients being used, in insufficient quantities, in an effort to keep the shelf price at an absolute minimum.
It may be necessary to confine your search for products sold exclusively online. That’s one way to be sure they contain powerful and effective ingredients to treat wrinkles.
So where do we start?
This may not be as difficult as you think.
As skin ages it doesn’t produce the amounts of Collagen and Elastin we need for our skin to stay soft and smooth, or firm enough to prevent wrinkles. The Cosmeceutical companies know this, and have based their research and clinical tests around finding ways to promote Collagen growth. They also take into account the many different skin types, so they use only natural ingredients with no risk of side effects.
The right ingredients in the right quantities WILL produce results!
Choosing good anti wrinkle creams is difficult, but the process can be simplified if you know which natural anti aging ingredients are the most effective. Are you still trying to find anti wrinkle creams that actually do what the makers claim they will do?
Shifting focus from products to ingredients is a step in the right direction! Wrinkles are a natural part of aging, so it’s fair to assume that the only way of removing wrinkles is by using ingredients that have been clinically proven to reverse the process.
Finding Good Anti Wrinkle Creams …..
Let’s start with what you should AVOID!
- You should avoid vitamin A based products (such as Retinol) if you are pregnant – they increase the chance of birth defects!
- Perfumed creams – Fragrances may smell nice, but many of them have chemicals that can cause irritation or allergic reactions!
- Products that contain synthetic moisturisers (such as Paraffin Wax) can clog up the pores and stop your skin from breathing properly!
Most over-the-counter anti aging products will contain some or all of the above. Retinol is good if you are not pregnant, but do avoid the others.
Best Ingredients – Polymoist-PS Complex & Matrixyl
- Peptides, found in the best anti wrinkle creams, help heal wounds (wrinkles) and stimulate Collagen production. The most effective clinically proven compound is Matrixyl, which works at DNA level!
- Polymoist-PS Complex has incredible lifting and firming power. It’s not in many products but I do know that Derma Pure contains this blend of peptides. It’s a free trial product but unfortunately, it’s not available right now.
- Other natural ingredients, such as Resveratrol, which comes from the skin of red grapes, is well known for its anti aging properties!
- Tea Extracts are good. Tava Tea and Green Tea extracts contain antioxidants that help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles!
- Hydroxy Acids exfoliate by removing the upper layer of dead skin and stimulating new skin cell growth. The downside to this is, it can leave your skin prone to sun damage, so always use high a factor sun screen!
Although all of these first class ingredients have been shown to have some good anti aging properties, Matrixyl delivers the best results for most people. So when you start thinking about choosing good anti wrinkle creams you should always prioritise your search to include these anti aging ingredients and you won’t go far wrong. Good luck!